lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

La suerte ya está echada.


Luck is its way. Luck is faw away from my place and my belongings. Luck always surprises me with anything I was not expecting, but it's never good. I wish my luck will change someday, and just make me happy as I need a long ago. My patience can be compared to a whole ocean. Its big and seems to have no ending to the common eyes, but if you look very inside of it, you will find that it is starting you let his arms down, it's not fighting anymore. It seems as she needs some rest before the new one. New Love? New suffering? Who knows.

She's just as simple as a leaf. A leaf that falls off a tree on an autumn day. Seems to be happy on the ground with many leaves in the same condition as her. For some strange reason, she feels detached with a leaf of a particular scent, one that seems unforgetable and perfect. But, all good things come to and end . . . The leaf is suddenly changed, "he" believes himself to be a powerful one, so "he" destroys "her" in a way that nobody ever could imagine. She was just asking for free love in a free world, why can't she get it only once?

Love it's a beautiful place, the place I dream to be as desire arises shouting to open my wings and let everything flow at it has to be. Will you remain meaningless in front of love's addiction? Love's addiction is dangerous, it makes you suffer when you seem to be the most happiest human being in this world. Let's deny it for a while, I really don't deserve what I was obtaining, I guess nobody should suffer from love, I guess directly love shouldn't make us suffer. Love in its full scent is wonderful, why can't we enjoy it the way it really is?

Desire for love is what fills our desperate lonely souls. Feeling love makes us change our minds, feel as we are free and young forever. I want to feel that way.

2 comentarios:

Excesivo dijo...

y si.. muchas veces te vas a acordar de mi.
yo por suerte no me acuerdo de vos.

Anónimo dijo...

See HERE